From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Neubauer
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:37 AM
To: Neo user discussions
Subject: [Neo] Communication channel preferences?

Hi Folks,
just wanted to check with you all if there is interest in some
additional forms of communication? What do you think of

IRC - very informal and fast, but non-logged and people tend to be
inactive with no indication?
Jabber chat room - not mainstream, people need an extra account
Google Wave - new, beta, but loggable, we have invites for interested
people, rich communication

others? What are your preferences?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer