From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Lorin Halpert
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 8:56 PM
To: Neo user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo] Communication channel preferences?

IMHO Wave pages get extremely messy, disorganized and laggy very quickly.

+1 for IRC on Freenode, there are archival bots available if logging is
really necessary. Although a simple shortcut bot is usually all that is
needed to run a smooth channel (see #css, can ask Zof about suggestions
regarding bots)
+1 for Wave as long as it is split over multiple public pages with proper
moderation, otherwise it's a heap of pain.