   Subject: [Neo] Popularity sorting
   From: Chris Owen <co...@thoughtworks.com>
   Date: Wed, February 10, 2010 3:05 am
   To: user@lists.neo4j.org
   Hi,
   One of the questions that we were asked to try and answer was:
   *"based on Product X find other Products Customers bought who also
   bought
   Product X". *
   This is quite simple to traverse, but what we were now trying to answer
   very similar question of:
   *"based on Product X find other Products Customers have bought who also
   bought Product X and order by Popularity". *
   We have not managed to find a way without altering the internal
   traverses of
   Neo4J to be able to see how many times a node is found as by default it
   ignores duplicates. Any ideas of how we solve this problem?
   Cheers, Chris.
   --
   Chris Owen
   Developer