Chris,

Sorry for long response time.

The pattern matcher can only match a single exact depth/pattern at the
moment. There is (currently) no way to configure it to match the way
you describe. Instead you would have to generate a pattern for each
depth meaning:

product-customer-product
product-customer-product-customer-product
product-customer-product-customer-product-customer-product

and so on.

-Johan