I've been thinking of a problem that I have, and would like to hear how you
all would solve it.

I have a use case where the top scoring users should be presented in a
leaderboard. One players action may effect many players scores. How would
you solve this problem when using Neo? I know that I could make all actions
trigger an update to a PlayersScore-table in a relational db, and then do a
"SELECT player_id, score FROM PlayersScores ORDER BY score DESC", but I
would like to know how this can be done in Neo without killing performance.
Any ideas?

Best regards,
Mattias Ask