XPath is probably not expressive enough for all use cases, but it's a nice
way to express things for the cases where it does work.

As we said, this was only one suggestion for how to do traversals in the
REST framework, our main suggestion was sent out a few minutes ago:
http://lists.neo4j.org/pipermail/user/2010-March/003224.html , the XPath
implementation was meant to complement this main traversal framework.

Since it's two different implementations it's nice to keep the discussions
in separate threads though.

Cheers,
Tobias

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Rick Bullotta <
rick.bullo...@burningskysoftware.com> wrote:

> That seems OK.  Will xpath give you the expressiveness you need, though?

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857