2010/6/2 Javier de la Rosa <ver...@gmail.com>:
> I'm developing the support to traversals for Python REST Client. The
> underlying idea for me is to mantain the compatibility with neo4j.py (a
> really hard issue), but the traversals made me to think about some
> questions:
> 1. How can I implement support to isStopNode or isReturnable in REST
> Service? I guess that for isStopNode I may to use "prune evaluator", but
> what about with isReturnable, must I use "returnable filer"? Why this
> parameter has no "body" attribute in order to define a function?

You can specify "return filter" just as you can do "prune evaluator", like:

"return filter": {
    "language": "javascript",
    "body": "position.node().getProperty( 'name' ).equals( 'Javier' )"
}

> 2. If "max depth" parameter is not set, it's equivalent to
> STOP_AT_END_OF_GRAPH? If that's not true, how can I get the a behaviour like
> STOP_AT_END_OF_GRAPH?

If "max depth" isn't supplied max depth 1 is assumed. To get the
STOP_AT_END_OF_GRAPH behaviour you should do:

"prune evaluator": {
    "language": "builtin",
    "value": "none"
}

which converts into PruneEvaluator.NONE.

> Sorry, perhaps they are dumb questions, but I need some of light, please.
Not at all, I hope this helps you!