I think I could add a layer for all points, but I do not see the value. In
fact the current layer with all line-segments (all ways) is only an interim
layer so that something can be shown. I think I really want the meaningful
layers (streets, rivers, counties, etc.) and once those work I'm tempted to
remove the interim LineString layer.