Hi Mattias,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Mattias Persson
<matt...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
> One benefit you of Neo4j is that you can get rid of these pesky
> background jobs and instead calculate such things on the fly quite
> fast, and not needing to store that calculated info at all. Tried it?

That sounds nice. I have a lot of factors, matrixes, etc. that are
involved in the calculation. Some are based on preferences others on
answers (values 1 to 5 each) to questions and then evaluated
mathematically. For each determinating factor I have a factor and I
also have a matrix with scores for the answers (answer of subject 1 is
X, answer of subject 2, then result for this question is X). It's not
exactly like that but similar.

I don't know if that is possible using Neo but it sounds definitely
like something to look at.

Can you provide an example on how to model that within Neo?