Hi All,

I wanted to echo a problem at least one other person has reported previously
with neo4j.py that I recently encountered. After using neo4j.py to push a
bunch of data into neo4j, I attempted to use an index that I created in a
new Python session with no luck. I verified the index exists by performing
the same operations in Gremlin.

Returning to Python, I executed the following very simple code to see if
this would throw an error...

import neo4j

graphdb = neo4j.GraphDatabase("/neodb/test")
with graphdb.transaction:
    addIdx = graphdb.index("address",create=True)
graphdb.shutdown()
graphdb = neo4j.GraphDatabase("/neodb/test")
with graphdb.transaction:
    addIdx = graphdb.index("address")

... and sure enough, the last line results in an error saying that the index
"address" does not exist.

Can anyone else reproduce this behavior?

Chris