On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:24, Peter Neubauer
<peter.neuba...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
> download, http://neo4j.org/download/
> getting started with the server
> http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Getting_Started_with_Neo4j_Server

At first, congratulations for the great work :)

And on the other hand, after I read the "Getting Started with Neo4j
Server", "REST API and Future Neo4j Server Releases" and "Using the
Neo4j Server with Java", I see there are some changes, like using
"reference_node" instead of the old way "reference node". The way to
build a traverse seems to be different too. Is there any documentation
wiki page with all of these new changes.

Thank you.

PD: Anyways, the Python REST Client [1] works properly, but you must
change "http://localhost:9999"; to "http://localhost:7474/db/data";. I
guess is due to the compatibilization in this milestone.

[1] https://github.com/versae/neo4j-rest-client

--
Javier de la Rosa
http://versae.es