Hi Javier,

> And on the other hand, after I read the "Getting Started with Neo4j
> Server", "REST API and Future Neo4j Server Releases" and "Using the
> Neo4j Server with Java", I see there are some changes, like using
> "reference_node" instead of the old way "reference node". The way to
> build a traverse seems to be different too. Is there any documentation
> wiki page with all of these new changes.

Yes, that's correct. We had some feedback from the Brazilian community (the
Restfulie folks) that they wanted underscored names for keys. That's a
convention we'll stick to from now on.

> PD: Anyways, the Python REST Client [1] works properly, but you must
> change "http://localhost:9999"; to "http://localhost:7474/db/data";. I
> guess is due to the compatibilization in this milestone.

In forthcoming milestones we'll support multiple databases per server, so the
client config will have to take that into account too.

But don't worry, I hope the REST API will begin to stablise now.

Jim