Hi!

> I just tried it and my exceptions thrown from an Evaluator gets propagated
> correctly:

Strange, the test case I wrote yesterday now propagates the exceptions.
Sorry about that part.

>> I just don't like having to take care of the start position special case
>> in each evaluator - is there any nice way I can avoid this?
>>

> I see your point, but if there are multiple evaluators they will be invoked
> up until both PRUNE _and_ EXCLUDE have been returned. Then it can be certain
> that it doesn't need to ask any other evaluator. Up until then evaluators
> have to be invoked.

OK, so what confused me was that Evaluators.excludeStartPosition()
excludes the start position from the result and not from further
evaluation. Maybe some note could be added to the javadocs to clarify
what you need to take care of when moving from filters to evaluators?

/anders