Hi Folks,I've spent the last few days reading documentation around several
aspects of neo4j surrounding extracting a subgraph.  However I still dont see
any articles or code examples pertaining to the extraction of a set of paths
from the complete list of paths based on some prearranged criteria.   I read
the documentation on the Traverser API as well as graph matching API but it
seems to be that this is related to node traversal (as opposed to path
extraction) based on pattern matching.  What I would like to know/understand is
whether there is an API to extract a set of paths based on some criteria
surrounding ordering of a subset of nodes in those paths, example is shown
below:
Data Set: million nodes:Query:  Give me all the paths where the firstNode is of
property with nodetype A and the secondNode is of property with nodetype B and
the third node is of property with ndoetype CResult: I am looking to get back a
subset of all the paths

2 questions:1) Can I even do the above with the current neo4j API or do I need
to resort to using the graph matching API and stick to traversing nodes with
pattern matching a subset of those nodes?2) If I cant do this are there any
ramifications in performance when performing a DFS or a BFS with the Traverser
API with a million nodes where I have a query like the one above

I would love some insight and or pointers to links or resources to help with
this.
Best Regards