Hi Marko,Thanks for the response, since I am using neo4j in embedded mode is
there a Java API to execute the Gremlin statement below in the current neo4j
release, my actual expression is a lot more complicated but feeds off the one I
showed below.  It would be a pain to have to do this from outside of the java
code.

Thanks in advance