Hi,

> Wrender looks like an attempt to connect Gremlin with JUNG to visually
> traverse a graph.
>
> https://github.com/tinkerpop/wrender
>
> Does anyone know what the status of it is?

Wrender is a proof-of-concept to demonstrate how you could use a graph
traversal engine/language to lazily load a graph for rendering. In other words,
instead of trying to visualize an entire graph, visualize only certain aspects
that are traversed over. I haven't done anything with Wrender since I gave a
good 2-day push on it many moons ago.

> Maybe there's a point to
> continue it as long as blueprints already support JungGraph.

Blueprints and JUNG are still connected...

See ya,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com