Hi,

I apologize. When I said 1-to-1, I spoke with exaggeration. You will need to
create a GraphSail from a "blank Neo4jGraph" initially.

        Sail sail = new GraphSail(new Neo4jGraph("/tmp/neo4jgraphsail"))

At that point, you can move back and forth. The reason being, GraphSail
requires indices that are appropriate for efficient statement/SPARQL type
queries. Moreover, you can't simply take a Neo4jGraph that you already have an
make it an RDF triple/quad store. This is because RDF requires URIs, blank
nodes, and literals for it to work -- thus, arbitrary properties on a graph are
not allowed through Sail. So, 1-to-1 should read: "Once you have created a
GraphSail, you can GraphSail.getGraph() to work with your graph using native
APIs."

Apologies for the confusion,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com