Google groups sounds OK, even though Google is evil. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Andreas Kollegger
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 7:13 AM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Forums ?

Hi Emilio,

That has come up in conversations before, but we've stuck with just using
the mailing list. While not a forum, google-groups is a good compromise
because it is nicely searchable, web or email accessible and easy to manage.

What does the list think? Is it time to to move on from beloved mailman?
Perhaps to a Facebook group? (Kidding, I'm kidding)

-Andreas