Hi all,

I'm wondering if I'm using the Neo4j graph database right. My current
graph structure contains many relations for every single node. Some of
the nodes have >10000 relations which is hard to traverse using REST
server (collecting nodes is heavy on memory and transmitting is heavy on
bandwith).

My first question is: is this structure a useable one or should I
restructure my graph so that the number of direct relationships becomes
much lower (don't really know how could I do that and it would obfuscate
the domain model)?

My second question is: if I leave the structure that way, I could solve
the performance issues if I used the embedded version of neo. However, I
need to have concurrent access to the graph. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Miklós Kiss