On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 6:41 PM, David Montag
<david.mon...@neotechnology.com> wrote:

> Massimo,
> It sounds like certain PERFORMED_ACTION_ON and ACTION_TOOK_PLACE_FROM
> relationships are logically grouped/related. Is this a correct statement?
> If so, then you might want to consider something like:
> (UID) --TOOK_ACTION--> (ACTION)
> (ACTION) --TOOK_PLACE_FROM--> (IP)
> (ACTION) --WAS_PERFORMED_ON --> (DOMAIN)
> Could such a model possibly make reasoning about and querying the data
> easier?
> David

I'm not sure If I get it all and correct but... That would enormously
complicate the logic that "parse log and produce data" ... But indeed
it sounds to my hear like a pretty nice suggestion.

I'm going to give it a try and see if that's feasible.

Thanks a lot, will let you know
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com