Well maybe the best one to show the graph:
https://webdev.fit.cvut.cz/~plchmate/mi-w20/neoclipse.png
<https://webdev.fit.cvut.cz/%7Eplchmate/mi-w20/neoclipse.png>
There is a ticket node:1001 and I would like to get all nodes under for
example node Status_Events. Now there is only one node, in real there
will be more nodes. But not so much (not more than 100 Im quite sure).