Well so lastRelationship() isnt the right one method I am looking for
and I have to look for highest id manually.
But I have problem that if I traverse in the way like Michael suggested:
              Iterator<Node> i =
Traversal.description().relationships(RelationshipTypes.TICKET_QUEUE,
Direction.BOTH).relationships(RelationshipTypes.TICKET_STATUS,
Direction.BOTH).
                 relationships(RelationshipTypes.TICKET_TIMETAKEN,
Direction.BOTH).
                 traverse(ticketNode).nodes().iterator();

The iterator gives me only 6 ancestors. But in Neoclipse I can see much
more ancestor nodes which is right. Why this traverse gives me bad
result? I need all nodes which are directly connected thought
Relatioshiptypes TICKET_STATUS,TICKET_TIMETAKEN,TICKET_QUEUE with
ticketNode...