Hello fellow graphistas,

With another two weeks gone, we’re another milestone closer to the “Kiruna
Stol” release. Today we’re releasing the third milestone in our journey
towards the 1.4 products. The 1.4 M03 release brings lots of new features,
including self relationships, additions to the Webadmin interface, and some
fabulous performance improvements with our shiny new directionally-based
cache.

As usual, the packaged release is available from our download site. Grab it,
play with it and give us your feedback on the mailing list. Don’t forget to
be safe - this is a milestone release so back up your data! Enjoy!

Ian Robinson
Director of Customer Success, Neo Technology

(For those of you who haven't yet rushed off to grab the release, and are
still reading, a belated introduction. I'm Ian Robinson, and as you can see,
I have the delightful title of Director of Customer Success. That means I'm
here to help make you wildly successful in everything Neo4j and graph
related. I'm based in London, but expect to see me pop up wherever Neo4j is
being used to address your complex data issues. Over the next few weeks,
we're going to make it even easier for you to give us your feedback, make
suggestions, and raise issues. In the meantime, you can contact me at
ian.robin...@neotechnology.com, or through this community  lists.)