Saikat,

Hm. It seems that meetup.com limits me to being the organizer of 3 meetups. You
can create the group and I'll join up, then send you the badge and set up the
sponsorship. Or wait, I'll just attach it.

The pattern I've been using for the group name is "graphdb-<city name>". I'll
help get all the setup done if you create the group first.

-Andreas

<<inline: meetup-seattle.png>>