All,I've started the meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com/graphdb-seattle/members/
Please sign up if you're in the seattle area and are interested.
Bradford I am ccing you on this thread so that you are aware of this new group
and maybe can help us with a venue, to begin with we can maybe use the
facilities at my building.   Andreas/Jim I would like to do monthly get
togethers to begin with and  maybe have you guys maybe come up every so often
to help out and foster growth and share new topics.

Let me know your thoughts.Regards