Hi,

Because I'm running neo4j in OSGI with eclipse, the bundle
neo4j.lucene-index requires an OSGI lucene bundle to resolve constraint, so
I can't simply put lucene-core-3.2.0.jar into my java class path, I tried to
put lucene into a bundle and export all package for other bundles, but it
seems not work for me.