Hi all,
Just finished my final year project presentation as part of my degree. It's
a route planner which integrates all forms of public transport in Dublin. I
used GWT with MySQL and Hibernate, then used Neo4J for the route planning.
Without Neo4J I would of been screwed! The lecturers were really impressed
with it's capabilities and how I used it to emulate the Public Transport
Network. Many thanks to Craig T, Peter N and Paddy FItz for replying to any
annoying emails I may have sent them :-> Time for some drinks, then start
work on Monday!
Cheers,
John.