Hi Saikat,

Yes, your explanation was clear, but I was busy with other work and failed
to repond - my bad ;-)

Anyway, your idea is nice. And I can think of a few ways to model this in
the graph, but at the end of the day the most important thing to decide
first is what queries are you going to perform? Do you want a creative map,
that while not drawn to scale, can still be asked questions like 'how far
from the roller-coaster to the closest lunch venue?'. That kind of question
could make use of the graph and the spatial extensions to provide an answer
and show the route on the creative map, even if it is not a real to-scale
map. Is that what you want to see?

You can try contact me on skype also.

Regards, Craig