Hey Craig,Thanks for responding, here's what I'd like to see on the creative
map:
1) My current position in the park and the positions of attractions and other
things in the park2) Ability to perform traversals and graph matching
algorithms once number 1 is known3) Ability to add new points in the park
through a configurable process

We should talk in person, lots of interesting stuff to discuss, another thought
I had was that you come up to Seattle for the graph-db meetup so we can talk in
more detail.Regards