Hi, all.

A couple index framework questions:

1)      There does not seem to be a built-in API call to determine whether or
not a node exists in a specific Index<Node>.  After looking into the index
structures with Luke (the must-have tool for anyone working with Lucene), it
appears that each node has a "virtual field" named _id_ that could be used in
with index.get("_id_",nodeID) to do this check.  Is this a reasonable approach?
 Can we count on the _id_ field name being consistent in future versions of
Neo4J

2)      The remove(node) method is supposed to remove the node from the index.
In the case where the node wasn't in the index, what it appears to do is
actually *add* the node to the index as an empty document.  If it was in the
index, it deletes all of the field values except the _id_ field but leaves the
node (document) in the index.  This seems like it will lead to ever decreasing
performance as these "ghost nodes" or "ghost documents" accumulate.

We are testing w/1.4M04, if that matter.

Thanks,

Rick