Hey all,

We've elevated this thread into a tracked discussion at:
http://help.neo4j.org/discussions/questions/3-neo4j-check-if-node-exists-in-neo4j-index-possible-bug-in-the-remove-function

Feel free to add yourself as a watcher there, and we'll report back here when
it's been resolved.

This is part of an evaluation of Tender that we're conducting, to better
support issue resolution. The mailing list is still the place to start
conversations, which we'll bump up to help.neo4j.org as appropriate, and attach
issue tracking with Lighthouse (also being evaluated) as needed.

Of course, we're still working out the mechanics that will make this a good
experience. Please let us know what you think.

Cheers,
Andreas