Niels,
Best would be to fork the project on Github into your account, make the
changes and send me a pull request. Would that work?

Sent from my phone.
On Jun 13, 2011 10:09 PM, "Niels Hoogeveen" <pd_aficion...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> I don't know how we are going to deal with SCM, so I am using email to
send you a bug fix to the org.neo4h.collections.timeline.Timeline class.
relationships when an existing timestamp was found.
> Kind regards,Niels Hoogeveen
>
>> From: peter.neuba...@neotechnology.com
>> Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:22:10 +0200
>> To: user@lists.neo4j.org
>> Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Neo4J-collections... In-graph Timeline index, again
>>
>> Tada,
>> initialized at https://github.com/peterneubauer/graph-collections,
>> feel free to fork and start adding tests, I can then add documentation
>> so eventually this can end up in the manual, if we can get it to that
>> state!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> /peter neubauer
>>
>> GTalk: neubauer.peter
>> Skype peter.neubauer
>> Phone +46 704 106975
>> LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
>> Twitter http://twitter.com/peterneubauer
>>
>> http://www.neo4j.org - Your high performance graph database.
>> http://startupbootcamp.org/ - Öresund - Innovation happens HERE.
>> http://www.thoughtmade.com - Scandinavia's coolest Bring-a-Thing party.
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Niels Hoogeveen
>> <pd_aficion...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi Peter,
>> > Hereby a zip containing the sources of the Btree/Timeline
implementation with renamed packages. and a POM for neo4j-collections (tried
to adhere to your latest standards).
>> > Kind regards,Niels Hoogeveen

or something to that extent, so data structures more constrained than a
property graph can be maintained. The BTree (Timeline index) is one such
example, the RTree from the Neo4J-spatial component is indeed another such
structure. There are many more classic data structures that can be modeled
in a graph, and that have several constrains that can be met in the API.
relationship of a certain type.Stacks: Lists that can only be appended on
one side and where nodes can only be removed from that same side Queues:
Lists that can only be appended on one side and where nodes can only be
removed from the other side Trees: ...Binary Trees:...Red-Black Trees:
....etc.
component. I haven't looked into the code of Neo4J-spatial, but it would be
a good idea to separate the RTree related code and put it in this new
component. That way, RTrees can be used without having dependencies on Geo
Tools.
Model component. Please let me know if I have to renew that CLA, or if the
old one is still valid.

concern over the future of this "component".
neo4j-index, which also contains the legacy Lucene index.
Timeline are stuck with Neo4J 1.3, without there actually being a good
reason for that.
over the weekend, triggering little response. (see:
http://lists.neo4j.org/pipermail/user/2011-June/008935.html)
Neo4J-collections, where all sorts of in-graph data structures can be
grouped together. (see:
http://lists.neo4j.org/pipermail/user/2011-May/008461.html)
in-graph Timeline index can become part of the standard Neo4J
infrastructure.