Hey
      Thanks for the reply. Can u elaborate more on how much slow is this
Rest api so that I can get the idea of how to manage my traversals and
interactions.
Moreover using javascript will there be any security issues?
I checked out groovy after suggestion of  Marko.It looks gud. So groovy can
be used for doing my project if Rest proves slow?

One thing more.Lets say I start using anyone of above either Rest or
Groovy.How much problem will it be for me if I found one method not working
for me and I have to move to other?
Thanks for being patient for all of the questions. :)

--
Manav Goel