we are about to use neo4j for a social n\w website but we cant decide
whether to go for neo4j alone or a combination of neo4j+cassandra so
that  we can use cassandra to store user profile info and map each
node of  graph to cassandra keyvalue store.
it would be great if only neo4j would suffice for our requirements
'coz we predict a lot of relationships in the graph db. also if we
store all info in node itself how it will affect scaling ?
we require the db to be stored in multiple servers because it may
reach > 2 billion nodes very soon.

--
Aliabbas Petiwala
M.Tech CSE