Hello Neo4j Team,

I am new to neo4j. I have gone through the documentation, Its really
awesome. You people have done excellent work.

I have developed a small or sample graph based application in Java which
contains a data (users) who are near at some place. Its working
perfectly. For visualization I used stand alone application (Neoclipse). It
is also working fine and showing perfectly what I want.

Now I want to re-design my application like as a web application, that means
I want to see my database as a web content (Visualization for a web-user
that how that user has connected with others graphically) same as like
the functionality of neoclipse.

I am technically not that sound (experience). So can any one please suggest
me some ideas or tools to design such application.

Can I use neoclipse as a web application or as a server-side application? If
so help me out from this... to design a web application.

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Sanju.