Please direct your questions to the Neo4j mailing list, there you have a
much bigger chance of getting the attention that your questions deserves.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kriti sharma <kriti.0...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/29
Subject: Time capsule using Neo4j
To: matt...@neotechnology.com

Dear Mattias,

I am developing a time capsule using Neo4j as a database.
I intend to develop three scales (temporal , geo/spatial and
egocentric/personal relationships) in the db structure.
for the geolocation part, i would like to be able to query upon a location
keyword and also some nearby places/photos/people that i have in my DB.

Do you think neo4j spatial will be a good choice for such a spatial scheme?
I have develped a timeline in the usual neo4j using timeline feature. Can I
simply integrate neo4j spatial in my existing code for neo4j in eclipse?

i am retrieving data from twitter, flickr, facebook etc. so the format of
data may not be uniform. Therefore i found Neo4j to be an excellent option.
Has some work been done in modelling a user's Facebook data(friends and
networks) relationships in Neo4j?

How should I go about storing images in the DB?

Thanks
Kriti