Hi,

This is the link:
        https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/Sail-Ouplementation

The other one was for making an RDF triple/quad store look like a property
graph database.

If you are familiar with OpenRDF's Sail, then the take home point is:

Sail sail = new GraphSail(new Neo4jGraph('/tmp/mygraph'));

At which point, sail provides the RDF layer for inferencing, SPARQL, RQL,

See ya,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com