Hello

I am also interesed in testing Neo4J as a RDF Triple Store.
Thanks Marco for pointing to this.

If we use the Ouplementation of Tinkerpop for Sail and Neo4J, are there any
features Neo4J offers or performance optimizations or other things we can
not use in such a setup?
I think i have read somewhere, also i could not find it again that indexing
is not supported?

Is it possible to use also cypher besides sparql in such a setup?

Kind regards

---

*Thomas FRITZ*
*web* http://fritzthomas.com