This is consistently slow. I made a graph which just goes off of the
root reference node (0) and I am seeing the following...

    (0)$ cd 1 <about 1 minute>
    (1)$ cd 0 <instant>
    (0)$ cd 1 <about 1 minute>

It's almost like it is scanning the entire relationship list before
actually looking up the next node. Of note I have found the following
when running neoclipse...

    WARNING: [</path/to/neo4j-db>/neostore.relationshipstore.db] Unable
    to memory map

And I see this in the logs...

    neostore.nodestore.db.mapped_memory=20M
    neostore.propertystore.db.arrays.mapped_memory=130M
    neostore.propertystore.db.index.keys.mapped_memory=1M
    neostore.propertystore.db.index.mapped_memory=1M
    neostore.propertystore.db.mapped_memory=90M
    neostore.propertystore.db.strings.mapped_memory=130M
    neostore.relationshipstore.db.mapped_memory=100M

Am I missing something obvious? Even without memory maps, I would expect
this to be somewhat faster since reading 156MB (the size of my
neostore.relationshipstore.db file) of relation data should be very
fast. Also, is there anyway to do a pre-warm up so that the first hit
isn't so slow? I would hate for my first user in PROD to get hammered
because a cache wasn't warmed up.

Thanks,
Andrew