When using `cd -a` it is indeed very fast. As to the logs, those where
from messages.log.

Sharing the graph-db would be tough considering I am generating this
graph off of several GB of data and my local upload is very limited. Any
hints on the memory map issue are welcomed too.

Thanks for all of your help so far. I am going to try/reply to the other
recommendations in other e-mails soonish.

Andrew

>>> Andrew