Hello!
I'm new to Neo4j and need some advice regarding my project and how I should
proceed.
The purpose of the project is to find the shortest path between two things
(similar to RelFinder) as quickly as possible.

So far I've loaded a few million dbpedia triples using NxParser and
neo4j-rdf component as well as tried neo4j's pathfinding capabilities.
Everything works fine!
However, I have noticed that neo4j-rdf's DenseTripleStore stores object
literals and their predicates within the subject node as a set of
properties.

Since, above all, I'm after fast traversals I'm wondering, whether this
incurs any performance penalties to pathfinding algorithms? If I were to
store those literals as separate nodes, would _that_ incur penalties?
Is neo4j-rdf still in development or should I try out TinkerPop's Blueprints
(seems very popular lately!)?
Whilst I like the features these high-level wrappers provide, I'm really
only using pathfinding and indexing. Should I write my own lightweight
wrapper? But in the end is it really worth it, or should I just use existing
wrappers?

Thank you!