Yes i am inserting 3 nodes where for each node i search use batch index
whether this word is found in the graph to update or create another node and
this took 1 second which is too high for me

another problem beside the time is that i have to open a transaction and i
use inside the transaction a batch inserter which made me open a graph
database service for the beginning of the transaction and then closing it
and starting my batch operations which i think is not good too.also the
shutting down of the service and starting the batch also swallows good bunch
of milliseconds

Each node carry only 1 string property beside the id .

Do you think this time is suitable ? from the rest api i used to insert more
than 50 nodes in less than a second

By the way when i increased the number of inserted nodes to 500 , the time
is still 1 second , the problem is that i want to decrease this 1 sec to
half a second maybe or something like that