From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Hunger
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 4:59 AM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Defining relationships declaritavely or with
annotations

Have you enabled AspectJ support for your project?

You should have the aspectj plugin installed and your project should show an
"AJ" symbol on its icon.
AspectJ will introduce this and other methods and functionality on classes
annotated with @NodeEntity.

Please look here for details:
http://static.springsource.org/spring-data/data-graph/snapshot-site/referenc
e/html/#reference:aspectj

Please report back if it doesn't solve your problems.

Thanks

Michael