Hi,

I have the following problem: when my program crash in the middle of the
transaction, I am not able to start my neo4j embedded store again. I get the
following exception.

Exception in thread "main" org.neo4j.graphdb.TransactionFailureException:
Unable to start TM, no active tx log file found but found either tm_tx_log.1 or
tm_tx_log.2 file, please set one of them as active or remove them.
        at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TxManager.init(TxManager.java:175)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TxModule.start(TxModule.java:96)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.GraphDbInstance.start(GraphDbInstance.java:161)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDbImpl.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDbImpl.java:190)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDatabase.java:80)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDatabase.java:64)

My settings are: Neo4j 1.4.1 (1.5M1) Community Version, Windows 7 64bit, JDK
1.6.27 32bit. The file tm_tx_log.1 is empty. My code is following the neo4j
guideline: //http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Transactions and I have also
registered shutdownHook to close Neo4j in case of an error.

Best Regards,
Wojtek