Hi,

say people read books, books are written by authors, authors has dogs,
then how to reach the dogs of authors of books i've read? when i'm
also a writer, also have dogs, the TraversalDescription seems
inefficient since it'll also traverse my own books and dogs first,
before my customised StopEvaluator stops the expansion process.

my feeling is RelationshipExpander is the way to go but stucked at the
problem to get the depth info. my goal is to have the designated
RelationshipExpander to tell traverser that at depth 1 only looking
for OUTGOING read relationship, depth 2 for INCOMING wrote
relationship and depth 3 for OUTGOING has relationship. any comment is
appreciated! thanks.

--
Best regards

Linan Wang