I don't use traversals that much, and I'm trying to help another user.  The
docs are a bit ambiguous, so I want to make sure I have this correct. When
using a traversal via REST, for the prune_evaluator, I can do this:

"prune_evaluator": {
    "language" : "builtin",
    "name" : "none"
}

or I can do this:

"prune_evaluator": {
    "language" : "javascript",
    "body" : "...some javascript here..."
}

In other words, when using a builtin, I give a "name" attribute, and when
using another language I give a "body" attribute.

And I'm assuming the same holds true for return_filter as well?

Thanks

-- Josh Adell