Thanks for all the feedback, very helpful information.

Do you think after finishing the book, you could write up a blog post about the
literature you've been suggested so far and
what you found helpful for people starting to dive into graphs, that would be a
valuable resource. This and the last email
could be already a good starting point for the post.

Thanks a lot

Michael