Den söndagen den 20:e november 2011 skrev Sébastien HARISPE<
harispe.sebast...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> Sorry for the delay in responding, I was busy these days.
>
> Marko
> I will test the proposed stack Thx!
>
> Mattias
> I work on graph based semantic similarity/proximity measures.
> In this case the graph is most of the time a reduction of an ontology i.e
> DAG corresponding to the rdfs:SubClassOf backbone of the specification.
> Most of proposed measures use set of ancestors/descendants and require a
> transitive reduction as preprocess...
> I just wanted to known if Neo4J proposed facilities to store temporaly
data
> during a traversal or if I have to manage them by myself.

The closest would be to begin transaction and modify the graph as you go
along to later rollback the transaction. The problem is that you would lock
those parts of the graph during that transaction. So it might be better to
manage it outside the graph if you'd like to have concurrent traversals
over the same subset of the graph

> Thanks a lot
>
> SH
>
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Mattias Persson
> <matt...@neotechnology.com>wrote:
>
>> 2011/11/13 Sébastien HARISPE <harispe.sebast...@gmail.com>
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > First of all, Thx a lot for your amazing work, simply astonishing...
>> > Below three questions related to my interest in using Neo4J as a Graph
DB

http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2009/05/using-neo4j-to-load-and-query-owl.html

http://components.neo4j.org/neo4j-meta-model-import/snapshot/apidocs/org/neo4j/meta/input/owl/Owl2GraphDb.html