On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Andres Taylor <
andres.tay...@neotechnology.com> wrote:

> Cypher in 1.4 was very experimental. If you are using Cypher, I would
> suggest you move to 1.5 ASAP - a lot has happened there. If you still have
> the same problems with 1.5, then we can start looking for the problem.

Hmm, unfortunately we're in the middle of a milestone, so we haven't
prioritized looking into upgrading yet, but to clarify, this bug happens
with "queries" that use the traverse REST API as well, not just Cypher.

But if this really is too difficult to pin down, I can ask again when we've
upgraded to 1.5.

Aseem