Following on from the relative URI work that Jim is looking at, I was
wondering if there was any way that the entity URIs used for RESTful batch
requests could be made more discoverable or elegantly derivable? Currently
the only way I'm aware of to calculate a relative node URI, for example, is
to hack around parts of the full URI:

self._relative_uri = "".join(self._uri.partition("/node")[1:])

Basically here I'm looking for the substring "/node" within the full URI
and taking everything from that point onwards as the relative part which I
use to inject into a batch payload. This is obviously somewhat dependent on
this hardcoded part never changing and doesn't feel particularly like the
most elegant way to achieve this.

Thoughts welcomed!

*Nigel Small*
Phone: +44 7814 638 246